The doors of Faith Community Church opened for services on Sunday May 17th! While we realize that not everyone will be comfortable attending just yet, we are happy to offer the opportunity for corporate worship at 9:00 am or 10:30 am. Both services will be live-streamed on YouTube and Facebook. Everyone is welcome unless you are sick – in that case, please stay at home for the sake of your brothers and sisters. If you plan to attend, please be aware of others’ comfort and practice social distancing. The Elders have published the following guidelines concerning our meeting:
Plans for Resuming Services
1. We will resume services on May 17th under the guidelines issued by the city of Kansas City. Our
return will follow the guidelines set forth in the “10/10/10” rule. We are allowed to gather as long as we
remain under 10% of our building occupancy.
2. According to this rule we are allowed to have 250 chairs in our sanctuary that will be socially
distanced according to family units.
3. We will hold 2 services at 9 am and 10:30 am. In between services, there will be a team mobilized to
disinfect and sanitize the building.
4. If one service should exceed our capacity, we will have an overflow available that will be arranged
outside under the car portico. By law we are allowed 50 people to gather outside.
5. Sunday school, nursery, and the café will not be available at this time.
6. We will still be providing a Home Worship Guide for those who are unable to attend our services.
7. Multiple exits will be made available after each service in order to avoid congestion.
8. Ushers and greeters will be encouraged to wear masks, but not required.
For the Elders,