Men’s Bible Studies
- Monday, early morning study with John Worley
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday Bible studies (all start at 7 pm) at the Anchor House
- Different topical Bible studies spring up across the Metro on different days and times
- Thursday mornings at 8:00, men of the church gather for prayer in Pastor Tim’s office
- Monthly Prayer Chain – Sign up to pray one hour per month for FCC
- Special prayer events
There are several informal coffee “gatherings” throughout the week. These coffee groups usually come out of one of our many shepherding groups. Just ask your small group leader if the men in your group meet for coffee. If you don’t belong to a shepherding group, contact the church office for more information.
Approximately once every three months we host a Men’s Breakfast at FCC. This is a free breakfast and is prepared by a local chef. This breakfast is a great time of fellowship, eating, and we get to hear a devotional from a member of the Christian community here in Kansas City or from around the world. Watch the weekly bulletin for dates and times.
On a regular basis, FCC hosts a Men’s Retreat. This retreat is usually held during the Spring or Fall and usually lasts from a Friday afternoon until Saturday early evening. There has been a variety of venues and speakers in the past, and in 2012 the retreat is planned for October 19-20. Topics vary, but the fellowship is great, the activities exciting, and the teaching is biblical, timely, and applicable.